Posted: On June 20, 2021
Controller of personal data collections
The controller of the personal data is the Association of business women, (hereinafter: ABW), based in St. Hristo Tatarchev 25 1/3, 1000 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
Personal Data Protection Officer:
Whose data do we collect?
We can collect data related to the following categories of persons:
People interested in our products – Personal data for the purpose of conducting information activities, online procurement.
Categories of data to be processed
When visiting our website server, logs are created for each visitor with the following data:
– Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– The device you are accessing from, type and model;
– Your operating system;
– Browser type, plugins and version;
– The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page;
– URL of the page that redirected you to our website;
– The language of the browser you are using;
– Country (determined by IP address).
We independently maintain the servers and carry out all activities on the website internally, including the logs that are created and the analysis of the data that is transmitted from the visits to our website.
Data that users voluntarily submit
The personal data we collect from your visit to our website are the ones that you voluntarily submit for specific purposes, in order to enable us to fulfill our obligations.
We may collect any of the following categories of personal information: first and last name, contact telephone, email, address.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal information through your use of this website, including application forms;
Categories of personal data users
The personal data processing activities related to the online services available through weplatform.mk website is performed by the employees responsible for these services or the persons in charge of performing the activities in question.
We do not share information about you and/or your visit to our website with third parties, except in the following cases:
– In the case of hiring service providers, if ABW hires them as processors, which will oblige them to follow ABW’s instructions and provide protection of the personal data that are processed during the provision of those services.
– At the request of a court, police, or other bodies to exercise their powers and only if there is a legal basis for that Time of storage of collected data
The data we collect is stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of processing and is determined by deadlines for the storage of personal data.
What are your rights?
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
– the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
– right to object
For additional information and/or exercising your rights to personal data protection, you can contact our personal data protection officer.
Right to apply to Association of business women
If you think that the way the Association of business women processes your personal data violates the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, you can submit a request to ABW, which will be treated in the same way as any other request submitted, in accordance with Article 97 of the Law. for personal data protection.